Software Testing/QA Analysis training is in high demand in Canada right now. The course covers both Manual and Automated Testing. It covers also both Front-End and Back-End testing!
The course is hands-on and based on Real Life Projects.
Students will be connecting to the real QA environment and will be participating in both Manual test cases and automated scripts creation.
Students will be learning Test terminology, methodology, different test approaches (Agile, Waterfall and V- models) based on Real Life Projects.
Students will be reviewing and analyzing business requirements, creating QA strategy test plan and test cases, performing test execution for web financial online banking applications, reporting defects.
Students will be learning VB-scripting, Java for creating automated scripts in HP QTP(UFT) and Selenium Web Driver.
Students will be learning SQL and working very closely with Microsoft SQL Production Server to perform Back-End Testing.
39 hours, 10 sessions, each session – 4 hours( 3h. 54 min)
39 hours, 20 sessions, each session – 2 hours (1h 57min)
Monday to Friday batch
39 hours, 20 sessions, each session – 2 hours( (1h 57min)
Tuesday / Thursday batch
39 hours, 13 sessions, each session – 3 hours
- Terminology, SDLC, Agile, V-Model, Waterfall approach.
- HP QC/ALM tool for Manual Testing
- Testing of Purchase Order Web Financial project – Agile model, creating test cases, Test Plan, Test Execution, Bug reports.
- Testing of CRM application project – Waterfall model, creating test cases, Test Plan, Test Execution, Bug reports.
- Automated Testing Tool HP QTP/UFT: Creating automated scripts in VB scripting for Online Banking application, working with Object Repository, Creating Checkpoints, Creating Data driven Test, Creating Output Values, Creating New Functions.
- Selenium : Creating automated scripts for web application, Creating Data Driven test using XML files.
- Selenium WEB DRIVER: Creating Java for Web banking application, programming in Java, Creating new Functions.
- SQL: Working with Microsoft SQL Production Server to create Join queries for Multiple Tables.
*The offered program can be modified depends on starting point.